Pomegranate Cocktail is one of the best cocktail drink I have tried this holiday season. In addition to its gorgeous red color, this cocktail offers the right balance between tartness and sweetness and provides a subtle fruity flavor. This cocktail is not just meant for the Holiday Season, but for any special occasion, family gatherings, game nights, and potluck lunch or dinner parties. With simple substitutions (see tip section) this drink can be turned into a refreshing mocktail to entertain non-alcoholic drink lovers.
I decided to participate in the holiday mixology recipe challenge by Stirrings® using their cocktail mixers and rimmers. This challenge required me to prepare a beverage using any of their product combination. Who does not love a cocktail? I did not have to think twice before applying to this contest. I am glad that I was selected to participate in this challenge. The team at Stirrings were prompt in sending me their products and following up with me during the process. It has been a pleasure collaborating with them! I highly encourage you to follow Stirrings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest as they provide regular updates on products, contests, recipes and more. You can find this great product in stores like Earth Fare, Schnuck Market. You can also use this store locator.
From the suite of products from Stirrings, I choose Pomegranate Martini mixer, Peach Bellini, Lemon drop martini rimmer, and Bloody mary rimmer. For the challenge I have prepared gorgeous and flavorful pomegranate cocktail using pomegranate martini cocktail mixer and lemon drop martini rimmer. The blend of sweet and tart flavors makes this drink taste refreshing. I have also tried combining pomegranate martini cocktail mixer and peach bellini to create another drink called Pomegranate Blossom. The combination of pomegranate and peach flavors makes this drink sweet and fruity – a perfect cocktail for a girls night out. You can also check more details regarding this drink in the tip section.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Serves : 2
Ingredients for Pomegranate Cockatil
Stirrings® Simple Pomegranate Martini Cocktail Mixer – 3 oz
Vodka or Rum – 1.5 oz
Lemon Juice – 3 oz
Simple Syrup – optional
Stirrings® Lemon Drop Martini Rimmer
Lemon Slices / Wedges – for garnish
Pomegranate – for garnish
Steps to prepare Pomegranate Cocktail
- First moisten the rim of the serving glass using lemon wedges. Then rim the serving glass with Stirrings Lemon Drop Martini Rimmer.
- In a cocktail shaker add crushed ice, Stirrings Simple Pomegranate Martini Cocktail Mixer, Vodka (or Rum), lemon juice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the chilled drink to the rimmed serving glass.
- Pomegranate Cocktail is now ready. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh pomegranate and enjoy!
- You may adjust the sweetness by adding about 0.5 to 1 oz of simple syrup while shaking the mix.
- In the recipe you may substitute 3 oz of Pomegranate mixer with 1.5 oz of Pomegranate mixer and 1.5 oz of Stirrings Peach Bellini to create a delicious drink called Pomegranate Blossom. All other ingredients remain the same.
- For non-alcoholic version (Pomegranate Mocktail) substitute Vodka with equal amount of fruit juice such as lemon juice, fresh pomegranate juice, orange juice or apple juice.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***