This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
Tyson® Fully Cooked Dinner Kit - Crispy Chicken Pomodoro is a quick, wholesome, protein-packed, delicious dinner that contains breaded chicken breasts, Italian flat beans and tangy red sauce.
I hope you all know by now my love for cooking. No matter how much I stock up my pantry with farmers markets fresh items, there are days I feel it’s a nightmare to prepare anything, plate it, eat, clean up the dishes, cooking range and what not. With the little one at home who is hyper active all the time, and my current busy schedule of travelling, work and family life, preparing anything from scratch is the last thing I want to do these days. I am sure it's the same with many of you.
The easy fix for this is of course to grab something from the freezer section of your nearby supermarket that requires minimum to no prep work, but only some heating before you serve yourself and your family a scrumptious meal. However, if you are worried about ingredients that are being used or simply confused about what to buy - I reveal one of my favorite picks below.
Nothing comes to the rescue quicker than these Tyson Fully Cooked Dinner and Entrée Kits when I really want to prepare a quick and easy dinner. What I particularly love about this product is that it is super easy to put together and does not compromise on taste. Having these kits handy has saved my day more than once. Stock up your freezer with these delicious meal kits. It’s a very convenient kit to have in the freezer for a quick fix. If you are a busy parent like me and want to win the dinner rush after a busy day this is what you need to make your evenings more fun and less stressful!
Tyson is one of my favorite brands when I choose chicken. I personally love their quality of
● Their all natural* chicken is raised with no antibiotics ever.
● No added hormones or steroids.
● Minimally processed.
● No artificial flavors are added.
Their Dinner and Entrée Kits are fully cooked and packed with proteins and their Dinner Kits have vegetables that are prepped and portioned. It’s frozen at the peak of freshness. With this kit in hand, a delicious meal is ready in less than 25 minutes. The chicken is juicy and tasty plus it so easy to cook, bake or heat up. I highly prefer them whenever I don’t have time to cook, or after a long working day, or looking for some quick dinner fix. They are always made to perfection.
You can find meal kits with different flavors at Albertsons. Pick up your favorite now 🙂
● Dinner Kit - Crispy Chicken Pomodoro
● Dinner Kit - Lemon Parmesan Chicken
● Dinner Kit - Seasoned Steak Fillet & Mushrooms
● Entrée Kit - Crispy Adobo Chicken
● Entrée Kit - Roasted Ginger Chicken
● Entrée Kit - Citrus Roasted Chicken
I love and stock up my pantry with the Cripsy Chicken Pomodoro Dinner Kit as it is easily available at my local Albertsons store. I found this product in the freezer aisle. Use this digital coupon at Albertsons for $2 off any ONE Tyson Fully Cooked Dinner or Entrée Kit on your next purchase at Albertsons. Hurry up as the offer ends on 9/30. Don't miss your chance to save. Grab your coupon and let me know how you liked this product. Tyson Fully Cooked Dinner Kit - Crispy Chicken Pomodoro contains breaded chicken breast which was moist and tender, the Italian flat beans were very fresh and the tangy sauce was finger licking good. Totally loved the pairing of chicken with the choice of vegetable and the sauce.
Using pre-cooked chicken not only saves you lot of time, but also you won’t have to worry about any kitchen hazards as you won’t be dealing with raw or uncooked chicken 🙂 Prepare as per the directions and there is no chance you will mess up.
Steps to prepare Crispy Chicken Pomodoro
● Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
● Arrange the breaded chicken fillets on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
● Heat this in the oven for about 18 to 20 minutes until it is heated through.
● While the chicken is heating, add the Italian flat beans and a tablespoon of water in a skillet. Cover and heat this for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes uncover and continue to heat for another 3 to 5 minutes. Stir them occasionally.
● Tear the edge of the sauce packet. Place it in microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 to 60 seconds.
● Plate the breaded chicken, beans and pour the sauce as desired. Garnish it with cilantro and red pepper flakes if desired.
● Crispy Chicken Pomodoro is ready! Enjoy!!!
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***