Spaghetti In Chipotle Hot Sauce is delicious and spicy pasta with smoky flavor prepared using hot sauce and bell peppers.
I always love to try out the pasta with different sauces and variations. I am trying the sauce with the smoky flavor for the first time and I am really in love with this. Easy to prepare and very tasty.
I have used organic chipotle pepper hot sauce. Always taste your sauce first and add accordingly. If you like it more spicier then increase the amount of the sauce. To retain the original taste of this sauce, I have kept the recipe very simple and not added any other sauces along with this.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Serves : 3
Ingredients for Spaghetti In Chipotle Hot Sauce
Chipotle pepper hot sauce - 3 tbsp
Spaghetti - 9 oz
Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
Red pepper flakes - ½ tsp
Green bell pepper - ¼
Red bell pepper - ½
Frozen green peas - ¼ cup
Onion - 1
Garlic cloves - 3
Vegetable Oil / Olive Oil - 1 ½ tbsp
Spring onions for garnish
Salt to taste
Steps to prepare Spaghetti In Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain them. I have added olive oil and salt while cooking.
- Chop the red and green bell peppers, onion and garlic cloves lengthwise.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add the red pepper flakes and garlic cloves and saute for few seconds till garlic becomes just light in color.
- Add the onion, green and red bell pepper and saute till they are cooked but still crisp.
- Now add the frozen green peas, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the chipotle pepper hot sauce and saute for a minute. you can adjust the salt at this point and be careful with salt if you have already added it while cooking the pasta.
- Now add the cooked pasta and toss till everything is combined.
- Spaghetti In Chiptole Hot Sauce is now ready. Garnish it with spring onions, serve hot and enjoy.