Best Guacamole Dip | Simple and Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Guacamole is simple and easy to make, fresh and flavorful, chunky and creamy dip or spread prepared using very basic ingredients in less than 5 minutes. This dip can be served with chips, fajitas, tacos, burritos, sandwiches, or even bread toast.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Total Time5 minutes mins
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
Cuisine: American, Latin America, Mexican
- 4 Avocado , pitted and halved
- 1 Red onion , finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro or Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno , chopped (or ½ teaspoon cayenne powder, optional)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoon Lime juice
- Salt , to taste
Place the pulp from avocados in a bowl and mash it lightly using a fork. Don't mash completely. Let there be a few chunks too.
Add onions. tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic powder, lime juice and salt, mix well till everything is combined.
1 Red onion, 3 Tomatoes, ¼ cup Cilantro, 1 Jalapeno, 1 teaspoon Garlic powder, 1 ½ to 2 tablespoon Lime juice, Salt
Guacamole is ready. Serve immediately or keep it in refrigerator till you are ready to serve.
- To avoid it from turning brown, cover the bowl with plastic wrap so no air goes into it.
- Depending on your taste, mash the avocados or keep the chunks.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 1263mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1170IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg