Gnocchi In Arrabbiata Sauce is a super simple-to-make, flavorful pasta recipe where the soft and delicate pasta is tossed in spicy sauce. This dish can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
How is your preparation for Christmas going on? I just love Christmas decorations and shopping. I feel so happy to see aisles in stores with all goodies, trees, lights, etc. December is my most favorite month. Its cold, and snowy at times, house gets decorated with Christmas lights, lot of holiday parties, a total festive atmosphere all around.
Now coming back to Gnocchi In Arrabbiata Sauce
Gnocchi is one of my favorite pasta 🙂 I love both homemade and store-bought gnocchis. The only reason I am not able to do it more frequently at home these days is because of time constraints and today I have used Delallo Potato Gnocchi in my recipe. No compromise on the taste. The light and pillowy texture with amazing flavors from potatoes make this so addictive.
Gnocchi is cooked in 3 to 4 minutes, unlike other pasta, which takes at least 10 to 12 minutes. I have tried Gnocchi in many ways right, from eating it alone, with soup, salads, simple sauteing with olive oil butter mixture, and tossing it with my favorite Parmesan cheese.
Today I have tossed them in Arrabbiata Sauce. As you all know, I love spicy food, plus I love marinara sauce and this sauce which is a combination of both, is by far my most favorite 🙂 A perfect combination of hot red chilli peppers with tomatoes pairs so well with the gnocchi. I have used the Arrabbiata sauce from Delallo.
All you have to do is cook gnocchi in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Meanwhile, in another pan, add olive oil and sauce, and bring it to a simmer. To this, add garlic powder, basil leaves, and Parmesan cheese and mix.
Finally, add the cooked gnocchi to the sauce and toss till combined. Garnish it with fresh basil, and you are done.
I have kept the recipe very simple. You can add any other Italian seasoning and more cheese if desired.
Detailed Recipe for Gnocchi In Arrabbiata Sauce
Gnocchi in Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 box Potato Gnocchi (16 oz)
- 12 oz Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese (more for garnish)
- 2 teaspoon Salt (while boiling water)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Cook Gnocchi in salted boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or according to package instructions.1 box Potato Gnocchi, 2 teaspoon Salt
- Meanwhile, in a wide pan on medium high heat add olive oil. Then add arabiatta sauce and bring it to a simmer.1 tablespoon Olive oil, 12 oz Arrabbiata Sauce
- To this add garlic powder, basil leaves, parmesan cheese and mix.1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves, 1 teaspoon Garlic powder, 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Finally, add cooked gnocchi, and gently mix in the above sauce.
- Gnocchi in Arrabbiata Sauce is ready. Garnish with some more Parmesan and fresh basil leaves, and enjoy.Fresh basil leaves
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***