Pumpkin Cranberry Cashewnut Bread is a very soft and moist, flavorful and delicious bread recipe that is another perfect and best way to celebrate Christmas this year!
The crunchiness of cashewnut, tanginess of cranberry, the sweetness of the pumpkin combined with flavor of vanilla extract, orange juice and zest , cardamom powder and ginger powder in this bread is just amazing!
Preparation time : 10 minutes + 60 - 70 minutes baking
Serves : 1 bread loaf
Ingredients for Pumpkin Cranberry Cashewnut Bread
Butter unsalted - ½ cup ( 8 tablespoon or 1 stick at room temperature)
Sugar - ¾ cup
Egg - 1
Orange zest - 1 tbsp
Orange juice - 2 tbsp
Vanilla extract -1 tsp
Baking powder - ½ tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Salt - ½ tsp
Cinnamon powder - ¼ tsp
Ginger powder - ¼ tsp
Pumpkin puree - 1 can ( 16 oz)
Cranberry - ⅓ cup (dried)
Cashew nut - ⅓ cup ( chopped)
All purpose flour - 1 ¼ cup
Steps to prepare Pumpkin Cranberry Cashewnut Bread
- In a small pan, dry roast the cashews till you get nice aroma.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F and grease baking pan with butter
- In a large bowl add butter and sugar and mix using electric mixer or hand mixer until butter becomes lighter.
- Add the egg and mix till its well combined with the butter.
- Now add orange zest (outer skin of orange), orange juice, vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, pumpkin puree and mix.
- Now add the all purpose flour and mix just until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the cranberries and roasted cashews.
- Spoon the batter into the greased baking pan. Spread the batter evenly.
- Bake for about 60 to 70 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow it to cool down completely even before you slice them.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Cashewnut Bread is now ready. Serve and enjoy!