Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Pasta is quick and easy, delicious pasta recipe prepared using 3 cheese alfredo sauce and the red marinara sauce.
I always want to try different variations with my favorite spaghetti pasta. This time I have used Ragu Mushroom and Green pepper Sauce and Prego Artisan Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce I loved the flavor and the texture of these store bought sauces and felt its worth sharing. To retain the original taste of this sauce, I have kept the recipe very simple. Always taste your sauce first and add accordingly.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Serves : 2
Ingredients for Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Pasta
Pasta - 8 oz
Mushroom chopped - 4 oz
Onion chopped - 1
Garlic cloves chopped - 5
Jalapeno / Green Chili chopped - 1
Red bell Pepper / Capsicum chopped - ¼
Green bell pepper chopped - ¼
Red pasta sauce - 1 ½ cup
Alfredo sauce - ¾ cup
Cayenne pepper / Red chile powder - 1 tsp
Dried basil - 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil - 1 tbsp
Steps to Prepare Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package instruction and drain them. I have added salt and oil while cooking the pasta.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add onion, garlic, jalapeno and saute till the onion becomes light.
- Now add the mushroom and saute till its cooked. Then add the bell pepper and saute for another one minute.
- Add the red pasta sauce, alfredo sauce, cayenne powder and dried basil, mix well and bring it to nice boil in medium flame so that the flavors are well combined.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix everything well.
- Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Pasta is ready. Serve hot and enjoy. Garnish with parmesan and basil if desired.