Peanut Ziti is a very delicious and easy to make pasta recipe prepared using roasted peanuts, garlic cloves and canned beans of your choice. I love the crunchiness of the peanut and the flavor of the sauteed garlic and chilli in this dish. If you want to prepare something really quick and tasty for your lunch / dinner table then do try out this recipe.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for Peanut Ziti
Ziti pasta - 250 g
Roasted Peanuts - ¾ cup
Garlic cloves - 6
Green chillis - 3
White beans - 1 can (16 oz)
Tomato chopped - 1
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Worcestershire sauce - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable Oil - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - for garnish
Steps to prepare Peanut Ziti
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, in food processor finely chop green chilli and garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in pan. add the finely chopped garlic cloves and green chillis and saute in medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes till it becomes light in color.
- Chop the peanuts, add them and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add the white beans, soya sauce and worcestershire sauce, salt to taste and mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Finally add the cooked ziti and toss till everything is combined. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Peanut Ziti is now ready. Serve hot and enjoy.
- Vary the amount of green chilli as per your taste.
- Rinse and drain the canned beans to reduce the amount of sodium.
- You can also add basil leaves to this recipe.