Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cupcakes are soft and moist muffins with full of flavor. These muffins are the best and the perfect sweet treat for this fall season!
To enhance the flavor of these cupcakes, I have added fresh grated pumpkins along with pumpkin puree and peanut butter. I have used crunchy peanut butter in my recipe as I personally love the little crunchiness in this. You can also use the regular ones.
These cupcakes are quick and easy to make and one of the best that I have had till date. I love pumpkin sweet recipes when it is a day old. You can top these cupcakes with your favorite frosting if desired.
Also check other pumpkin recipes : pumpkin yellow lentil curry, fritters, pumpkin pancake, pumpkin idli, pumpkin in coconut gravy and pumpkin chocolate swirl cake bread. Do share your opinion on this pumpkin series.
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Serves : 7 muffins
Ingredients for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Pumpkin puree - ¼ cup
Grated pumpkin - ½ cup
Peanut butter - ½ cup
Sugar - ¼ cup
Egg - 1
Baking powder - ¼ tsp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
All purpose flour - ⅓ cup
Chocolate chips - 3 tbsp
Salt - pinch
Steps to prepare Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F / 180 degree C. Line your muffin tin with paper muffin cups or just grease it with some butter or oil.
- In bowl add all the ingredients mentioned except the all purpose flour and chocolate chips and whisk till the batter is smooth.
- Now add the all purpose flour and just mix till combined. Do not overmix it.
- Fill ⅔ of each cupcake and top it with some chocolate chips. Bake this for about 15 -18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool down completely.
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cupcakes are now ready. Serve and enjoy.