Cheesy Hash Brown Bites is a super tasty and an easy appetizer recipe that can be prepared as a side for your daily breakfast, lunch, or dinner meal, or as a finger food during parties. Just a heads up: these cheesy hash brown bites tastes so good that as a host you have to be ready to make a second batch on short notice, or take my word for it and keep a reserve batch in the oven as everyone, including you, would be busy devouring it.
For this blog post I have partnered with Simply Potatoes® to prepare an appetizer recipe using their Shredded Hash Browns product. I did not have to think twice before partnering because this brand was very familiar to me, and I had used their products several times in the past. As their name suggests they specialize in potatoes, mainly russet, red, and sweet potatoes. What makes them unique is that they never freeze potatoes or other ingredients used in their products.
When using Simply Potatoes® the cooking time reduces significantly, and the outcome is always fabulous and tastes as if everything was made at home from scratch. Whether you are busy due to work or you are a homemaker, Simply Potatoes® comes in handy and saves the day every single time.
I highly recommend that you give this product a try, and I am confident you will not regret. As an incentive, I will be giving away coupons for Simply Potatoes® products to a lucky winner by the end of December, 2017. To have a chance at winning, all you have to do is leave a comment below. The winner will be chosen using a random picker - and I will get in touch with you to send you the coupon.
In the recipe below, I have used Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns to prepare Cheesy Hash Brown Bites. Traditionally, hash browns are used to prepare casseroles, latkes, crunchy skillet hash browns for breakfast, sandwich patties, and many others. The Cheesy Hash Brown Bites recipes is my take on some of these traditional hash brown recipes. The recipe below is vegetarian, but can be customized as per your taste/preference.
The ingredients listed below are available in most kitchens, and can be put together in a matter of minutes. These Cheesy Hash Brown Bites can be served as an appetizer during any type of gathering or can be served as a side with a lunch or dinner entree.Make sure to use Simply Potatoes® while preparing your next meal and check out their website for other products and recipe ideas. Do give this recipe a try, and don't forget to let me know how they turned out!
Wanted to remind you again to not miss out a chance to win FREE product coupons, all you have to do is let us know a creative dish you would love to create with Simply Potatoes in the comment section below. A lucky winner will be announced by end of December, 2017.
Ingredients for Cheesy Hash Brown Bites
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns – 1 packet
Red chilli or Cayenne powder - ¾ tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Jalapenos - 1 (finely chopped)
Green onion - 2 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves - 10 strands finely chopped
Grated parmesan - ½ cup
Shredded cheese - ¾ cup
Minced Garlic - 1tbsp (optional)
Olive oil - greasing the cupcake pan
Steps to prepare Cheesy Hash Brown Bites
- Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray/apply olive oil or vegetable oil to two cupcake or muffin pans and keep it aside.
- Transfer the Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns from the package to a large bowl.
- To this add cayenne powder, salt, finely chopped jalapenos, green onions, coriander leaves, grated parmesan, shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar) and mix well.
- Spoon over seasoned hash browns into greased muffin pans and bake them in a preheated 350 F oven for 45 mins and then broil on high (500-550 F) for 2 minutes or until the tops have turned light golden brown. The broiling step is optional.
- Transfer the cheesy hash brown bites to a serving platter, and garnish it with chopped green onions. Cheesy bites prepared using Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns are now ready. Serve them warm/cold with a side of ketchup, ranch or other condiments, and enjoy!
To see the quick steps on how to make these delicious Cheesy Hash Brown Bites, check the video below:
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***