Chocolate Cranberry Barks are easy to make, addictive, crunchy and melt in mouth treat with flurry of sea salt. These can be prepared in less than 25 minutes. What I love about preparing chocolate barks is that toppings are always unlimited. From fruit to nuts to candy, add in any combination of your choice and it will only taste great. It does not stop here - you can also experiment with the chocolate you are going to use to prepare these barks.
These barks can be prepared during holidays or any special occasion, and it will surely be a show stealer. Since Valentine's day is around the corner, I decided to prepare this delicious treat. All you need is some premium chocolate. Today, I have used white chocolate as it will not only tastes good but also makes it look pretty when topped with cranberries. A perfect gift for your loved ones.
I have combined cranberry with little mix of raisins and roasted almonds. Do not forget to roast any nuts that you are going to add as roasting them enhances its flavor and gives a nice crunch to the end product. While roasting nuts for any recipe I always add an extra handful than what the recipe calls for as I have the habit of munching on them when they roast.
You can also check out my other chocolate recipes here:
- Mini chocolate cakes
- Chocolate almond upside down cake
- Double chocolate brownies (vegan)
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate
- Chocolate hearts
- Triple chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate appo
Preparation time : approx 25 minutes
Serves : 8
Ingredients for Chocolate Cranberry Barks
Premium white chocolate chips - 1 cup
Dried Cranberries chopped - ⅓ cup
Raisins chopped - 2 tbsp
Almonds chopped - 2 tbsp
Sea Salt - to sprinkle
Steps to prepare Chocolate Cranberry Barks
- Roast the chopped almonds and keep this aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in microwave stirring it every 20 seconds or using double boiler method until the chocolate has been melted, and is smooth and creamy. I have used the double boiler method.
- Keep aside 1 tablespoon of cranberries and few raisins and almonds.
- Stir the remaining cranberries, almonds and raisins into chocolate.
- Spread this mixture onto a parchment paper or wax paper in ¼ inch thick layer.
- Top the reserved cranberries, almonds and raisins and press them gently so that it sticks to the chocolate
- Sprinkle evenly with some salt.
- Freeze this bark for 10 minutes or until hardened. Break this into bite size pieces.
- Chocolate Cranberry Barks are now ready. Serve and enjoy.
- Use in any nut combination of your choice.
- You can replace white chocolate with dark chocolate chips if desired.
- These barks can be kept in air tight container for about 10 days
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***