A complete list of easy Christmas desserts that you can make this holiday season is shared below. There is always room for dessert, no matter how heavy and festive your dinner was, right?
For me, the desserts are like the climax scene in a blockbuster movie. I have covered everything from classic traditional Christmas cake to cookies, bars, tarts, crisps, pudding, and some unique festive holiday-themed desserts.
Now it is your turn to pick up from the list to give a perfect ending to your Christmas eve dinner and this beautiful year.
Top 5 Popular Christmas Desserts
Now I get this question every year on Instagram asking what your favorite Christmas dessert is. These are the best and most popular 5 Christmas desserts that you should have at your dinner table
- Christmas cake
- Holiday-themed white chocolate cranberry fudge
- No bake 3 ingredients peanut butter fudge
- Raspberry chocolate chip cookies
- Traditional pavlova dessert
You can make some of the best cake recipes for your Christmas dinner or as a Christmas holiday gift basket. I have traditional and classic Christmas rum cake, plum cake, Italian panettone, Australian pavlova, and more. It is your turn to pick one now. You can make all these cakes ahead of time and make your task easier on the big day.
- Eggless Christmas Fruit and Nut Cake (Plum Cake)
- Classic Christmas Rum Cake
- Pavlova Cake
- Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- Traditional Ghee Cake or Brown Butter Cake
- Italian Christmas Cake (Panettone)
- Vanilla Sponge Cake, decorate with your favorite colors.
- Best ever Chocolate Cake
- Pineapple Butter Cake
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake Bread
- Best Apple cake
- Vegan Fig and Almond Cake
- Layered Black Forest Cake
Christmas Holiday Fudge, Brownies, Blondies
Fudge, brownies, and blondies are always very easy to make, plus a total crowd-pleaser at my family dinner. I love how simple these are to make, plus sometimes, you don't need to turn on your oven or stovetop. Just microwaving for 2 minutes is sufficient. I have shared a few but stay tuned as I will share more interesting fudge recipes soon.
Surprise your guests with these easy, unique cookie recipes. What is Christmas without cookies?Right?
These are not only best for your dinner table but also the best gift box recipes along with cakes and also best make-ahead desserts!
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Candied Fruit Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cashew Meringue Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
Christmas Pies and Tarts
Pie or tarts with a crispy crust and smooth melt-in-mouth filling with holiday flavors are always show stealers at Christmas parties. These pies are sure to be a hit, plus they are also easy to make.
- Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping
- Berry Pie
- Cinnamon Rolls With Apple Pie Filling
- Blueberry Galette
- Cranberry Frangipane Tart
Unique Christmas Desserts
These are some of the best, easy-to-make unique festive-themed desserts that are not cake, cookies, or pies.
- No Bake Oreo Rum Balls
- Persimmon Apple Pudding
- Strawberries and Cream
- Italian Panna Cotta
- Mango Doughnuts
- Carrot Pudding
- Strawberry Turnovers
- White Chooclate Mousse
- Ladoo Truffles
- Peaches and Cream
Holiday and Christmas Drinks and Ice Cream
This section is all about some simple, refreshing drinks and cold ice cream desserts that you can make this holiday season.
- White Christmas Margarita
- Cranberry Beer
- Dulce De Leche Milkshake
- Orange Shake Up
- Virgin Mojito
- Almond Ice Cream
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
- Mango Ice Cream
Make ahead and Store
The best part about Christmas holiday desserts is that you can make all of these ahead, a day or 2 ,in advance and store them in an airtight container at room temperature, prepare a week before in the refrigerator, and for up to 3 months in the freezer. Check each recipe for make-ahead, storage, and reheating instructions.
If you like to serve your desserts warm, then microwave for a few seconds or heat them in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
Christmas cake with dry fruits and nuts is rich and delicious, a total crowd pleaser at your dinner table.
Easy Christmas Desserts | Best Holiday Desserts with Traditional Christmas Cocktail
Festive Themed White Christmas Margarita
To rim the glasses
- Lime Wedges
- ¾ cup Coconut milk or cream
- Juice of 1 lime or lemon
- 2 tablespoon Triple Sec or (juice of 1 sweet lemon)
- 90 ml Tequila or Vodka or Rum
- Lemon wedges
- On a plate, add sugar. For extra flavor, you can even add lemon zest and a pinch of salt
- Rub lime wedge on the rim of each glass and dip it in sugar. Check video here.
- Add ice cubes, coconut milk, sweet lime juice, lemon juice, tequila or rum, and mix in a blender.
- Transfer the drink from the blender to the rimmed glass. Garnish with pomegranate (or cranberries) and lemon wedges. Serve and enjoy.
- Merry Berry Christmas. Happy Holidays
Make ahead and store instructions for desserts
- The best part about Christmas holiday desserts is that you can make all of these ahead, a day or 2, in advance and store them in an airtight container at room temperature, prepare a week before in the refrigerator, and for up to 3 months in the freezer. Check each recipe for make-ahead, storage, and reheating instructions.
- If you like to serve your desserts warm, then microwave for a few seconds or heat them in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***