Nutella Roll Ups are super simple yet so irresistibly delicious bite size treats that will always be a super hit anywhere you serve them from a party, at a breakfast, or in your kid's lunch boxes. These sweet treats will be sure to gain all attention and everyone will devour them up!
Nutella tastes good on bread and it's one of our favorite too. But have you tried using it in any other form? Ofcourse, I love to eat it right from the jar 🙂 , plus use it in crepes, muffins, cookies and sometimes even with fruits. How do you like to use this hazelnut spread?
Bite size desserts are always fun to make and eat! Plus when its a buttery crust with lot of hazelnut spread which is baked to perfect crunchiness do you need anything else 🙂 I just love to gobble 1, 2, no 3, oh no 4, sorry I really miss the count of it.. with cup of coffee.
If you have homemade (leftover from another recipe is OK) pie crust dough ready on hand, or if you like to use store bought pie crust dough, then these beauties are ready with just 4 ingredients. I love to prepare something or the other with leftover pie dough. There was enough pie dough leftover from my American flag pie (check this out if you haven't done it already) that I could prepare these roll ups and make my family double happy.
If you use store bought dough and want to use the entire pack then just double the nutella, butter and sugar amounts. You can even vary the amount of these ingredients based on your liking. If you are nutella lover like us or have kids at home, go ahead and prepare the entire package as this will get over in no time.
Some more ideas to do with left over pie dough : You can add in some chopped pecans and caramel topping if desired. If you are peanut butter or any nut butter lover, feel free to use them instead of nutella. You can also use cream cheese. Everything tastes good with the buttery pie dough.
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Serves : 16
Ingredients for Nutella Roll Ups
Pie crust - ½ of homemade pie crust recipe or ½ portion of store bought pie crust dough (1 crust)
Nutella - ½ cup
Butter melted - 1 ½ tbsp
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Steps to prepare Nutella Roll Ups
- Heat oven to 375 degree F.
- Roll the pie dough onto lightly floured work surface to 12 inch circle.
- Evenly spread the nutella (hazelnut spread) on to this crust.
- Cut them into 16 equal potions (slice/triangle) using pizza cutter.
- Roll up from the wide end of the triangle to form crescent shape.Place rolls on baking sheet lined with parchment paper 1 inch apart.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle sugar.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes or until it is light golden brown in color. Allow it to cool down completely.
- Nutella Roll Ups are now ready. Serve and enjoy.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***