Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bread is soft and moist, delectable bread recipe that is perfect way to enjoy the flavors of pumpkin during fall.
I love fall. I love the colors, weather and most importantly pumpkins. I have at least one dish prepared everyday using pumpkin this month. It might be sweet or savory, we just love them.
This pumpkin chocolate swirl bread has a mixed flavor of spices, pumpkin, nuts and semisweet chocolate. The aroma that comes out of the kitchen is just amazing and once its ready and served, it will disappear in no time. So reserve a piece for you and serve the rest 🙂
You will see variety of pumpkin recipes this month on my blog. Hope you enjoy and have a great Fall season!
Preparation time : 1 hour
Serves : 1 loaf
Ingredients for Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bread
Egg - 2
Pumpkin paste - 1 cup
Salt - ½ tsp
Sugar - ¾ cup
Baking powder - ½ tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
Cardamom powder - ⅛ tsp
Vegetable oil - ½ cup
All purpose flour - 2 cups
Raisins - ¼ cup
Almonds - ¼ cup
Semi sweet chocolate chip - ¾ cup
Steps to prepare Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Whisk eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin paste, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, vegetable oil and mix.
- Now add the all purpose flour and mix gently. Do not overmix.
- Add the nuts and fold them in the batter.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chip in microwave or double boiler.
- Place a parchment paper on a loaf pan.
- Spread a layer of pumpkin batter prepared on a loaf pan.
- Then spread a layer of melted chocolate
- Using a knife gently swirl the chocolate into pumpkin batter. Do not overdo it.
- Now spread the remaining pumpkin batter and gently swirl once again.
- Bake in preheated oven for atleast 35 to 40 minutes or until knife or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow it cool down completely before cutting them into slices. This bread tastes good when it is a day old.
- Pumpkin chocolate Swirl Bread is now ready. Serve and enjoy.
Marsha @ Marsha's Baking Addiction
This bread looks so scrumptious! Pumpkin + chocolate = perfection!
Thank you Marsha 🙂
It look so lovely dear Kushi..sounds interesting combo pumpkin chocolate swirl bread 🙂
Thank you dear Jolly 🙂