Roasted Garlic Cauliflower is a flavorful and delicious appetizer that is a perfect accompaniment for cocktail / mocktail party or any type of gathering. A perfect starter or appetizer on your dinner table for your vegetarian friends this thanksgiving.
This is one of the best and different way to enjoy fresh cauliflower. The flavor that comes out makes you crazy. You will not be able to stop eating it once its done.
My family loves the vegetables when roasted and topped with cheese. Its very easy to make, healthy and irresistible. You can also try substituting cauliflower with potatoes.
Preparation time : 35 minutes
Serves : 2 - 3
Ingredients for Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Cauliflower - 1 medium head
Garlic cloves - 8 finely chopped
Olive oil - 3 tbsp
Dried Basil leaves - 1 tsp
Dried Parsley - ½ tsp
Pepper powder - ½ tsp
Garlic salt / Regular Salt - 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
Parmesan grated - ⅓ cup
Steps to prepare Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F or 230 degree C.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and nicely wash them.
- In a casserole or baking pan, add the finely chopped garlic cloves, olive oil, dried basil, parsley, pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower and toss well using the large spoon so that the florets are well coated.
- Bake for about 25 minutes stirring once at fifteen minute.
- Change the oven setting to broil, top with parmesan and broil for at least 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower is now ready. Serve and enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving!
On Tava / Pan :
- You can also roast the garlic in oil in tava / pan and then add the cauliflower and saute it in low flame till it develops some color.
- Add cheese and saute for last 3 to 5 minutes
- You can vary the spices and garlic in the recipe as per your taste.
- You can use any herbs or combination of herbs of your choice
- You can also add lemon juice if desired.
You can also try out other recipes in the same category :