Cranberry Beer is a new and refreshing drink with a little hint of sweetness and spiciness, making it a perfect drink for your next party or to sip on just before your dinner. The pretty
I prepared cranberry beer by using the beer of my choice and added cranberry syrup that we used for Sparkling Cranberry Panak.
- Cranberries - 2 cups
- Ginger, chopped - 2 tbsp
- Whole peppercorns - 2 tsp
- Whole cardamom seeds - ½ tsp
- Water - 2 cups + 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Beer of your choice
How to prepare cranberry beer?
Yes, if you are planning to make some drinks for Christmas, you can prepare this ahead of time. When ready to serve, add syrup to the glass and pour the beer. The amount of syrup you add can be varied as per your liking.
Detailed Recipe for Cranberry Beer
- 2 cups Cranberries (Frozen/Fresh)
- 2 tablespoon Ginger , chopped
- 2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Cardamom seeds
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 6 cans Beer , of your choice as needed
- In a blender or mixer, grind cranberries, whole peppercorns, ginger, and whole cardamom seeds along with about 1 cup of water to form a smooth paste.2 cups Cranberries, 2 tablespoon Ginger, 2 teaspoon Black Pepper, ½ teaspoon Cardamom seeds, 3 cups Water
- Pour 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water into a saucepan on medium-high heat. Boil until the syrup starts bubbling at the edges and the syrup changes from being cloudy to clear. This is a sign that the sugar has dissolved completely. Lower the heat to medium and continue simmering the syrup until it has reduced by about 20 to 25 percent.2 cups Sugar
- Now add the ground cranberry paste and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly (about 20 minutes).
- Then, strain the syrup into a jar and keep it in the refrigerator till you are ready to serve.
- Pour the left-over cranberry pulp into ice-cube molds and place it in the freezer if desired. You can simply add 1 cube with ice cold water, sparkling water, or even with beer and drink.
- When you are ready to serve, pour the cranberry syrup, about ¼ cup, into the glass and add beer (or sparking water/ginger ale for a non-alcoholic drink). Vary the amount of syrup as per taste.6 cans Beer
- You can even add a couple of cubes of frozen cranberry pulp if desired. This is optional. Garnish it with some more cranberries.
- Cranberry Beer is ready. Serve and enjoy.
- Use any berries or fruits of your choice instead of cranberries.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***