Cranberry Beer is a new and refreshing drink with little hint of sweet and spiciness making it a perfect drink for your next party or to sip on just before your dinner. The pretty
I have prepared cranberry beer by using beer of my choice and adding cranberry syrup that we used for Sparkling Cranberry Panak.
Yes, if you are planning to make some drink for Christmas you can prepare this ahead of time. When you are ready to serve add syrup in the glass and pour the beer. The amount of syrup you add can be varied as per your liking.
Detailed Recipe for Cranberry Beer
- 2 cups Frozen Cranberries
- 2 tablespoon Fresh ginger chopped
- 2 teaspoon Whole peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon Whole Cardamom seeds
- 1 cup + 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- Beer of your choice as needed
- In a blender or mixer, grind cranberries, whole peppercorns, ginger, whole cardamom seeds along with about 1 cup of water to form smooth paste.
- Pour 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Boil until the syrup starts bubbling at the edges, and the syrup changes from being cloudy to being clear. This is a sign that the sugar has dissolved completely. Lower the heat to medium and continue simmering the syrup until it has reduced by about 20 to 25 percent.
- Now add the ground cranberry paste and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly (about 20 minutes).
- Then, strain the syrup into a jar and keep it in the refrigerator till you are ready to serve.
- Pour the left-over cranberry pulp into an ice-cube molds and place it in the freezer if desired. You can simply add 1 cube with ice cold water, sparkling water or even with beer and drink.
- When you are ready to serve, pour-in the cranberry syrup, about ¼ cup, into the glass and add beer. Vary the amount of syrup as per taste
- You can even add couple of cubes of frozen pulp if desired. This is optional. Garnish it with some more cranberries.
- Cranberry Beer is ready. Serve and enjoy.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***