Best, quick and easy, creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge recipe using just 3 ingredients from your kitchen. One of the best dessert to make this holiday season for a small family or a large crowd.
Are you peanut butter lover like us?
If you are peanut butter lover, sweet and salty type then you are going to fall in love with these insanely delicious no-bake candy bites.
I make this fudge for Christmas every year for my friends ever since I am in United States. They all call this Christmas fudge or Holiday fudge 🙂 If you are planning your Christmas or Holiday menu, do add this fudge recipe to your to-do list. This is also perfect as holiday gifts.
You can make this ahead and store it for up to a week in refrigerator. This fudge recipe is no-bake, keto, and gluten free. If you have microwave, then it becomes a no-stove recipe. There is no way you can go wrong with this recipe.
Basic Ingredients for Peanut butter fudge
You will come across several different ways in which you can prepare fudge. However, this is how I prepare it every single time, using four of my favorite items.
- Peanut Butter
- Confectioners Sugar
- Vanilla extract
If you like thinner fudge use 8 * 8 inch pan and if you like thicker fudge then use any bread loaf pan.
How do you make best 3 ingredient or 4 ingredient peanut butter fudge from scratch?
All you need to make peanut butter fudge are three basic ingredients. Peanut butter, butter and confectioner's sugar. Adding vanilla extract is optional.
Make sure you use creamy peanut butter available in stores. If you like crunchy bites then crunchy peanut butter can be used. Homemade, natural peanut butter will not give you the best fudge bars like the one you see in the picture. So better avoid using it.
Melt butter and peanut butter in pan or in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth and melted completely. To this add vanilla extract, sifted confectioners sugar and mix till combined.
Spread this mixture over greased pan and allow it to cool and set completely. Cut them into desired shapes and size.
What is the best way to store homemade fudge?
You can keep it in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days, refrigerate up to 1 week to 10 days, and in freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to serve thaw for 2 hours.
How to make keto peanut butter fudge?
The recipe below is good for ketosis. No change in any ingredients or amounts necessary.
Can I make peanut butter fudge vegan?
Yes, simply substitute butter with vegan butter to make it vegan. Other steps remains the same.
Is peanut butter fudge paleo?
Peanuts are legumes so it is not part of paleo diet. But you can still enjoy this delicious treat by substituting creamy peanut butter with almond butter or cashew butter.
What can I add to my fudge?
I like my fudge smooth and creamy. If you like crunchy texture add roasted almonds, cashews, peanuts or Reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate chips or even coconut flakes.
What can you do with peanut butter?
Some of my favorite recipes using peanut butter are
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LAST MINUTE THANKSGIVING DINNER MENU RECIPE IDEAS, CHECK THIS OUT
Some easy make ahead desserts recipes for your guests this holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas) or dinner party.
- Nankhatai - shortbread biscuits or Pecan Sandies (Indian style)
- No-bake almond bites or laddu
- Milk Fudge No-bake (Milk Powder Burfi) - popular recipe on blog
- Panettone cake (sweet Christmas bread)
- Persimmon apple pudding
Detailed recipe for Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe or Best No Bake Fudge Recipe or Keto Peanut Butter Fudge or No Cook Fudge
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | BEST NO BAKE FUDGE RECIPE | KETO PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- ½ cup Salted Butter (check tip)
- ½ cup Peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a pan on medium low flame. Once completely melted and smooth, remove from the flame. You can do this step even on microwave : add butter and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl. Make sure you stop microwave and stir it every 30 seconds till the mixture is smooth and melted completely.
- Add vanilla extract and confectioners sugar and stir until it is combined. This will be thick and resembles your cookie dough.
- Pour this fudge mixture in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Using back of spatula smooth the top. Press excess parchment paper, plastic wrap or aluminum foil directly over this fudge.
- Let it chill for atleast 3 hours or until it is set and firm. Cut them into desired shapes.
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge or Christmas Fudge or Holiday Fudge is ready. Enjoy.
- I have used salted butter in the recipe as I prefer sweet and salty fudge. If you like just sweet fudge use unsalted butter in the recipe and if using unsalted butter and still like salty fudge add pinch (approx ⅛ tsp) of salt.
- This fudge can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, upto 1 week in refrigerator and upto 3 months in freezer.
- Frozen fudge can be thawed by placing it in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Depending on the pan you use to spread the fudge mixture, the thickness of fudge will vary.
- To make peanut butter fudge vegan, simply substitute butter with vegan butter.
If you like this make ahead fudge recipe,
Don't miss to check out some of my delicious Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas desserts, Fall and Winter desserts, or best, easy desserts for your family or large crowd this Holiday season
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***