Peach Salsa is easy to make, sweet and spicy dish/salad with lots of exciting flavors that can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. This is great as a salad, an appetizer or a snack. It is also perfect for BBQ, summer parties, potlucks, picnics or cookouts and is sure to be a super hit anywhere you serve them.
With my little one who is becoming naughtier day by day my daily schedule is become super hectic. Even when I get 15 minutes for myself I would love to sit calm and relax. This is the main reason why you are not seeing my posts regularly or getting a delayed response to your queries and lovely comments. I hope you guys will bear with my tardiness for some more time 🙂
To keep my life more simple, I have started preparing either one pot recipes or salads or salsas like the one presented here, which can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. I love to even have this as one complete meal - specially when I am the only one having lunch at home!!
This recipe is so flexible that you do not need any measuring cups or spoons. Add only those ingredients that are available in your pantry to prepare this tasty salsa.
I have combined chopped juicy peaches with red onions, bell pepper, jalapeno (or serrano) for some heat, cilantro, ginger and lemon juice. Don't forget to add sugar, salt, some black pepper powder and red pepper flakes for additional flavor. You can serve this on top of any baked-fish or meat, tacos, or along with some tortilla chips, or even as a side with burritos. The options are endless. This is one of the best alternative to traditional tomato salsa.
Few tips / suggestions from my end : Just make sure that the peaches are juicy. Even the canned peaches taste good. Adjust the spiciness to your taste. You can mix and serve this immediately, but I would highly recommend keeping it fridge at least one hour before serving so that they get to marinate (the flavors are very well combined).
Other Peach Recipes
Peach Salsa Recipe
- 3 medium Peaches chopped
- ½ medium Red Onion chopped
- 1 medium Bell pepper or Capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium Jalapeno chopped
- 5 strands Cilantro or Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- In a large bowl, add peaches, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, ginger, lemon juice, sugar and stir well.3 medium Peaches, ½ medium Red Onion, 1 medium Bell pepper, 1 medium Jalapeno, 5 strands Cilantro, ½ to 1 teaspoon Ginger, ½ teaspoon Lemon juice, ½ teaspoon Sugar
- Add salt to taste and season with black pepper powder, and red pepper flakes.Salt, Black pepper powder, Red pepper flakes
- Keep it in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour or until you are ready to serve
- Peach Salsa is ready. Serve it with chips, top it on tacos, baked/grilled fish or meat or even serve it as side with your favorite Mexican dish.
- Vary the amount of spiciness as per your taste.
For more recent updates, follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, GooglePlus.
***Click below to save it on Pinterest***
This salsa looks like a dream! I must try!!
Ahhh...this beautiful Mexican recipe looks fantastic! I can hardly wait to try it this weekend.
patricia - Grab a Plate
This looks amazing! There's nothing better than summer peaches, and I love the added jalapeno!
Wow, this is so delicious and looks so easy to prepare. I will definitely try to make this at home, thanks for sharing!
Simple and refreshing! What a great recipe. Thanks.